Since 2007, Jamie R. Walker has focused her practice exclusively on family law matters with a focus on high net worth estates and complicated custody cases.
Jamie is a forceful courtroom advocate when needed, but is also highly skilled in dispute resolution, obtaining great results for her clients and creative solutions when they are needed. Jamie has practiced in King, Pierce, Kitsap and Thurston counties and has presented a number of continuing education courses for her peers and has published several articles. Jamie has served as a mediator and volunteer settlement conference director.
Her ethical approach to all of these matters as well as her excellent track record have led to her acceptance as a fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers or AAML, and receipt of a 10.0 “Superb” peer review rating through Avvo.
Ms. Walker is admitted to practice before all Washington state courts.
Outside of work, Jamie spends time with her husband Jason, daughter Charlotte, and their goldendooldes, Maybel & Rose.
- Volunteer Settlement Conference Director
- J.D., Gonzaga Law School
- B.A., Western Washington University
Since 2006, family law attorney Ron Nerio has dedicated himself to helping people. His dedication to thoughtful advocacy is matched only by his litigation skills and excellent record of negotiating settlement agreements that are beneficial to his clients.
Ron has practiced in family law as a private attorney, a government child support attorney, and a Superior Court family law facilitator, providing him with an extensive knowledge base and well-rounded view of the intricacies of family law. He is also experienced in the complexities of high-asset divorce and child custody matters.
Ron also recognizes that not every case needs to be litigated at trial and will use Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) techniques to minimize conflict and negotiate issues in a case.
Outside of work, Ron spends time with his family and serves on his local school board.
- US Federal Court, Eastern District
- US Federal Court, Northern District
- United States Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit
- Board of Directors, Franklin Pierce School District
- Volunteer Mediator, King County Superior Court Volunteer Settlement Conference Program
- J.D., Golden Gate Law School
- Master of Public Administration, California State University – Fullerton
- B.A., Political Science, University of California – Irvine